Monday, December 29, 2008

Beach Bums

Our morning started at 1:30am when Sophia woke up super hot, crying, and couldn't go back to sleep. The past couple days she has had a runny nose and cough and has been extremely whiny, so we knew something was up. After trying to sooth her for a hour or so, we decided to take a drive to the ER in Maui. It was a lovely 45 minute drive, but well worth it in the end. She ended up having a fever, so the doctor gave her some drugs (thank goodness). We got home at 5:00am and we all crashed till 9am. Sophia was a much happier girl for the rest of the day all drugged up. We spent the rest of the day at the beach!
We went to Flemming Beach to catch some bigger waves...Boogie boarding was so fun...Look at that form, haha.
We ended the day with a beautiful sunset.


4 comments:

Robins Fam said...

It's ok. I'm not jealous at all that you're in HAWAI'I for Christmas! jk It looks beautiful! I'm gald Sophia is ok and that you're having a great time!

Shawna said...

You are a boogie boarding pro! That is such a classic pic!!

The Frandsens said...

We are glad that Sophia is feeling better, but we are mainly just really, really jealous.

Calley said...

Ah, ER visits are the worst. But I guess if I was going to have to hang at an ER, I'd pick Hawaii?!
I agree with Dustin and Kristen, I'm just overall really jealous! (and glad she's feeling better of course)