FOR THOSE THAT HAVE SEEN ME RECENTLY, I HAVE NOT EATEN TOO MANY DONUTS THIS SUMMER...
WE ARE EXPECTING BABY #2!!!
With Sophia I was telling everyone at 8 weeks that I was pregnant, but have been a little slower to announce this pregnancy for no particular reason, but it's been kind of fun. Here are some funny things Sophia has said through my pregnancy so far:
* "Mommy, you tummy is getting big!"
* "Can I touch the baby?!" (as she pets my stomach)
* As I'm eating, "Mommy does the baby like those chips?"
* Sophia put her hands on my boobs and said, "Is the baby in there?" haha. I explained where the baby was, so she put her finger in my belly button!
* Sophia was eating gummy bears and TJ and I asked if we could have some. She shared with us with no problem, so TJ asked if she was going to be a good sharer with the baby. Sophia said, "NO!" TJ and I looked at each other surprisingly and 1 minute later Sophia responded with, "The baby can't have gummy bears, it doesn't have teeth!" (Thought that was cleaver!)
1. 16 weeks along
2. Due Feb. 12th
3. Just getting over the throwing up 5 times/day
4. Have to eat all the time. I cannot miss a meal or else!
5. Stomach growing rapidly. Everyone says you get bigger faster with the 2nd one and I believe it:)
6. Cannot handle the smell of BBQ. Unlike with Sophia, red meat does not sound good to me.
7. Night time I feel VERY gross.
8. Can't believe we get to find out the sex at the end of Sept. already:)!