Friday, January 2, 2009

Lahaina

We spent our day in Lahaina shopping...my favorite.

Here is the famous Banyan tree. This tree is huge and sprouts out a ton of different directions. Here we are posing on a branch
The group ate lunch at "Cheese Burger in Paradise" We sat in the top of the restaurant looking out over the ocean. The burgers are huge and TJ got a burger squared (too big)..yes he got harassed by his brothers! There were so many of us they split us in two tables. Table 1...
Table 2...

Caleb got a souvenir pineapple cup...isn't it cute?!
Sophia is a true Hawaiian girl...loves fresh pineapple!
Cheeseburger in Paradise has fun decorations.

9 comments:

Calley said...

Owww, my heart! That's one of my favorite places! And look at you woman, you're tan! (by Emily standards of tan) :)

The Frandsens said...

Mmmm....fresh pineapple. I may have mentioned it already...but I am jealous. Glad you guys are having such a great time!

Jenae said...

Looks like you are having a great trip. I love Maui!

Shawna said...

Thank you for keeping us all updated on your fun!! Some of us (ahem) are living vicariuosly through you and your adventuring...
Travel home safe!

Tiffani said...

Em and TJ, I hopped on your blog from Dustin and Kristen's. Have to say that I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I bet it was tough to come back to WA. What a great way to spend Christmas!

Tiffani said...

P.S. I added your blog to our "friends" list...hope that's ok! :)

Shawna said...

You need an update asap! If I open this page and see that flower one more time...I swear lil' missy! ;)

Fry Family 1217 said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun in the sun! We were so sad that we didn't get to see you while we were up in WA for Christmas! Your little girl is soooo cute!!! :) She is getting sooo big!! Miss ya,
Love Matt and Nicole

brandon frandsen said...

I've been to Maui a bunch of times but I'm taking my wife for her first time for valentines weekend what are some fun things to do or places to go for my prego wife to do?