Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary and First Day of School!

The first day of school was such a romantic way to celebrate TJ and my 4 year wedding anniversary! I am truly blessed to be married to a man who is my best friend, who makes me laugh, who is hot and who I want to be around ALL the time:) After dating almost 6 years before we were married, we knew each other very well, but here are some things we have learned about each other after 4 years of marriage:
1. TJ snores EXTREMELY loud (I don't even hear it anymore though)
2. When TJ throws up it sounds like he's dying
3. TJ can't handle it when I make a scratchy sound with my throat
4. I can't handle it when TJ grinds his teeth
5. TJ is my heater...he loves it when I put my cold feet on him (hehe:))
6. I am more of a tight-wad when it comes to money
7. TJ can make me laugh, even when I want to be mad
8. We both pee with the door open
9. TJ is horrible at guitar hero and dance, dance revolution (I kick his butt)
10. Having a daughter is so much fun and we love her very much!
TJ and I weren't going to give gifts because we spent a lot on our bikes for the triathlon, but when I got home from school he surprised me with my favorite flowers (4 Gerber daisies=4 years), balloon, and a gift card. This picture is also for my mom...Every year since kindergarten I get my "first day of school" picture taken, so here it is this year mom, haha!
I love him to "INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!" (Toy Story 2 was the first movie we saw together, so that's been our little saying).

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Awwwwwww, my heart ;)

The Frandsens said...

congrats on the anniversary!

KariMarie said...

OOHHhhhhhh yeah baby! Match made in heaven. I love it! Happy 4 year Anniversary!!!

Mama Megs said...

SO cute! (I can't believe that TJ was one of my very first "boyfriends" back in elementary school!How long have I known him?!)
You guys are the perfect match-Congrats!!