Thursday, September 16, 2010

Boy? Girl?

Okay this is for all of you who have requested a preggie picture of me...At work everyone has said, "Wow your belly has popped out this week." For instance another teacher saw me on Monday and was sick Tuesday and Wednesday. She came back on Thursday, saw me and said, "You didn't have that belly on Monday!!"
Here's a more serious one. Another funny story happened today. I was talking with a friend and she made me laugh. For the first time I felt my belly bounce up and down. I thought, "That was a weird feeling that I'm not used to," but I didn't say anything. My friend started laughing and told me she saw my stomach going up and down, haha!
When I told my mom that I was pregnant she went out and bought 2 outfits: 1 boy and 1 girl one. So will we need this one?

Or this one?
That is the question...
Maybe tomorrow we will find out during my ultrasound. I'm not getting my hopes up, but SUPER EXCITED, haha! Healthy is what's most important:)

4 comments:

Mike & Malynda said...

You look so cute!! Can't wait! I think a boy but I've been wrong lately on these things so who knows! As long as that baby is healthy & has a perfect heart!! Can't wait for your call!!!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness that first picture just made me burst out laughing!! I *literally* l'd ol. How exciting!!

The Frandsens said...

oooo I can't wait to find out!! And you do make a very, very cute pregnant lady.

Sarah said...

Waiting to hear!! Then let the shopping begin! LOL I was a bit crazy last time!

What a nice looking shirt! Did a nice Aunt buy you that?? LOL

Maybe twins, one of each & then they could wear both outfits. : )