Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello Autumn

Since it's the first day of autumn, it only makes sense to say goodbye to summer. Don't get me wrong, I love my flip flops, fun in the sun, and getting in and out of my car without getting wet, but I am excited for the autumn smells, warm cooked meals (at least I'm going to try), and holiday stuff to come....PUMPKIN, CINNAMON, SPICE, HOT CHOCOLATE, MOVIE NIGHTS, MY CUTE BROWN BOOTS, DECORATING, CRAFTS, ETC! 

My goal was to do something fun everyday this summer, whether big or small and we did just that!

Here is Sophia's summer bucket list and I would have to say we were quite successful:
1.Go to the zoo- Check
2. Water fountain park- Check
3. Swim at Bainbridge pool- Check
4. Go out on a boat- Check
5. Children's museum- Check
6. Sleepover with Nama- Check
7. Build a fort- Check
8. Movie night with sleepover in the family room- Check
9. Play tennis- Check
10. Go tent camping- Check
11. Beach trip- Check
12. Make a bow for Mollie- Check
13. Have lunch with GG at her place- Check
14. Swim in Nama/Papa's pool- Check
15. Play date with cousins at our house- Check
16. Sleepover with cousins- Check
17. Learn to ride a 2 wheel bike- Still in progress

Summer 2012 you have treated us well!

No comments: