Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sick Girl

Little Sophia is sick today...so sad. I can officially say I am a mom because I have gotten thrown up on four times today. Gotta love that! TJ is getting really good at checking her temperature with the thermoscan (first time out of the package). She hasn't had a high high temperature, but has been very out of it. I can say I've enjoyed all the cuddling though. So there's no church today, lots of pedia-lite, and lots more sleep and cuddling. It's a greasy hair, pajama kind of day.

3 comments:

Mama Megs said...

whoo hoot! You have a blog! Now I can keep in touch with you :) I hope Sophia feels better!!

The Frandsens said...

Poor girl, I'm glad she is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!