Monday, January 25, 2010

Why I love my hubby

I came home last week and told TJ that I signed up to make a dessert for an auction at my school to support 5th grade camp. I basically just told him so he could help me remember, but little did I know that he was totally going to do it for me. He said he wanted to look up something fancy since it's for an auction and we want our dessert to go for lots of mula! We remembered on Friday night but he still didn't know what he wanted to make, so we said we'll do it on Saturday. Well, Saturday came and went and Sunday came and went and the dessert topic never came into our conversations. So here we are Monday night at 10:55pm waiting for the dessert to finish baking. TJ ended up making a white chocolate cheesecake (every thing from scratch-so not how I bake, ha!) and hand dipped chocolate strawberries to place on top and around it. Going once, going twice, SOLD!!! That is just another reason why I love my hubby. He supports me and my school, he was eager to help, and still hasn't ditched me for bed (11:00pm). I am one LUCKY girl!!!

No comments: