Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

While I was sitting and doing parent-teacher conferences, TJ took off the day to go with Sophia's preschool to Hunter Farms Pumpkin Patch. I'm not jealous or anything...
Starting the pumpkin adventure with a friend and the famous signs.
Apparently Sophia did not like the dark slide through the hay. Her teacher Ms. Shelby got her up there and gave her a little push down, hahaha. Check out that face!
She searched for a pumpkin and found the one she wanted....A nice green one!

The tractor ride was much better than the slide. Sophia is with some of her preschool friends:)

I think the pumpkin in the middle is the cutest:)
This is when I got to join the fun...We carved tonight. Sophia scooped out the pumpkin guts all by herself with a spoon, but would not reach her hand in and touch the guts.
Lots of pumpkin seeds coming out (don't mind my lovely outfit...the comfy clothes went on right after work).
Daddy helped carve the eyes, but Sophia wanted a baseball pumpkin, so she decided on a W pumpkin with a pink balloon as the bubble.
Here they are! My ghost that says "Boo!" didn't turn out that great, but oh well. I love the tiny yellow pumpkin Sophia picked out too. She was quite pleased with them all, but wanted hers back inside so she could look at it.

2 comments:

Mama Megs said...

We went there! My kids loved it! Sophia is such a pretty girl-you're so lucky!!

The Frandsens said...

That pumpkin patch looks like a fun one...her face is pretty classic coming out of the slide! I love the baseball pumpkin, what a great idea! And