Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sneak Peak to Halloween

Sophia is one that likes things explained and not just sprung on her, so we've been talking about her Halloween costume for about a month. I had her look online with me to see what she was interested in. Every costume we saw, she said, "No, I don't like it..." UNTIL she saw a fairy and a butterfly costume, so TADA...here is the very cute butterfly fairy! The costume is simple and perfect for her (even her new rain boots are butterflies:)
On Friday we went to our church Halloween party to try out the costume. On Halloween night I'll add make-up and other stuff, but it was a good test run. She wasn't too sure of all the games, but she liked throwing the rings, dropping a golf ball down a peg board, and her favorite was the cake walk. We got like 4 cupcakes!
The finale was TJ and Derek trying to fit the whole donut in their mouth. TJ inhaled the powder which was quite entertaining. I would say Derek was the winner!