Saturday, March 26, 2011

We Found a Winner

I love binky's, but I thought Kenton would never take one. He is such an eater, that I wanted him to take one so bad because I knew it would sooth him. I went to the hospital with the one that Sophia took and he took it for like 10 seconds. So what did I do??? I bought every style of binky there was on the store shelf. I couldn't find all of them for the picture, but you get the idea. Once again, I thought it was a lost cause because he wouldn't take any for more that 10 seconds and he is almost 2 months old.

One day last week I was doing my hair and heard a sucking noise coming from Mr. Kenton. I peaked around the corner and sure enough he found his thumb and was totally enjoying it. I already have one that loves her thumb (don't get me started on that because she loved her binky too) and don't want another thumb lover. So I said to myself, "If he likes to eat, and likes his thumb, then he likes to suck." That made me give him a binky one more time and he took it for more than 10 seconds!!! YAH! The rest of that day I continued to give it to him and now he likes it. DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

The winner of all binky's is...

the MAM Brand!

Thank you Mam Binky. I love you!

3 comments:

KariMarie said...

We are huge fans of the Mam brand. In fact, our binky's were called MAMmy's. LOL So glad you were able to find Kenton the proper sucker!

Tiffani said...

I can totally see TJ in that picture of Kenton. So glad that he finally took the bink.

Mandy said...

When Halen was born he wouldn't take anything AT ALL except MAM either! And all we had was the huge kind (6 months +) from my baby shower, so that's what he used. I almost suggested them to you when you posted something a while back about him not taking them. :)
It sounds like you're doing a great job with 2! Good work mommy!