Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kenton's Special Day

On Sunday, February 27th, Kenton was given a name and blessing by his daddy at our church. The blessing was very special.
I made matching daddy/son ties, which turned out so cute (thanks to Megan's pattern) and my mom made Kenton's white collared shirt, white pants and Sophia's skirt. When Sophia heard that I was making the boys matching ties, she wanted something matching, so we went with a skirt. Unfortunately Sophia was in a "mood" when pictures were happening, so there is no picture of her matching twirly skirt.
Daddy/Son...precious!
Even though I didn't match, I had to have a picture with my boy! Love him!
Such a little man!
These are the men who participated (Nate, TJ, Mike, Mark, and my Dad)
These next pictures are of everyone who came and supported Kenton and our family. We can't tell them enough how much we love them and appreciate them coming.
TJ's Nana:
4 Generation Picture with GG and my mom
My Parents
Sister-n-law Christine and her family
Brother Nate and his family
Best friend Kim and Mark
TJ's Grandparents
Haven't gotten enough of this cute boy yet? Here's one more picture of our Mr. Kenton. We love him so much and we are very blessed to have him a part of our family!

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh Em! Little Kenton is just so beautiful. I love the matching ties. And can I just say that you look AMAZING?! Congrats to your adorable family.

The Frandsens said...

Look at those ties, way to go Em! He really is such a cute little guy.

Kim said...

I love Kenton!! He's too cute!! Those ties were a hit! Way to go Em. That was such a fun day.

Fry Family 1217 said...

I wish I could have been there:(

Fry Family 1217 said...

I miss you guys sooooooooooo much!