Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Pictures

We have always gone to JCPenney's to do Sophia's pictures and needed to do Sophia's 3 year old shots, but was not too impressed with Penney's last time, so I thought of my best friend who likes to take pictures for fun. These pictures are taken by the one and only and very talented Kim Russell. We were her first official "clients" and she did great. SHE IS OFFICIALLY HIRED! Sorry Kim, we're coming to you again:)
Sophia's 3 Years Old

Classic mischievous 3 year old look


Since we were taking pictures of Sophia, why not some of Kenton too.
Kenton 1 Month Old




Proud mama

Proud Daddy
I am one lucky girl to be blessed with such a wonderful family!
Kim you rock and are very talented (get ready for Kenton's 3 month pics, ha). Thank you so much! I owe you big time:)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are the best pictures! Beautiful family! Great job by Kim! I want 1 family, 1 Sophia & 1 Kenton to replace the old pic's on my shelf! You guys are very blesses!!

Sarah said...

That's, You are very blessed! Guess I missed the D. : )

cindy said...

These are beautiful, Emily! Kim did a great job. Your family is so photogenic!

Kim said...

Thanks Em! I look forward to the next session! ;) You guys are great, - nice and easy going to work with! Love ya!