Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some Firsts

My baby is already a month old tomorrow. I don't know why, but I am really emotional about that. He is already growing so fast! He is growing out of his newborn clothes and moving into 0-3 month. Sigh.
Some of his firsts so far:
He is still sleeping in our room in his bassinet, but I laid him in his crib for a nap one day. First time in the crib lasted about 15 minutes, ha! First time in his bath tub.
He doesn't mind it until he has to get out. He does not like being naked.
First Ferry Boat Ride
The first time Sophia rode a ferry was when we went to my Aunt Sarah's wedding and Kenton's first ferry ride was going to my same Aunt's new house in Seattle.
A couple shots of Kenton at my Aunt's house. She gave him his UW sweatshirt, which says a lot since Craig, her husband is a Cougar:)
Sorry Aunt Sarah, I had a picture of you and him here, but it got deleted some how:(
Sister couldn't be left out
And many more firsts to come...

3 comments:

The Frandsens said...

I can't believe it has been a month already either! He is such a handsome little guy.

Sarah said...

Kenton looks good in his UW sweatshirt! Glad to be apart of Kenton's first!

Kim said...

I can't believe he's already a month old! Those are some great firsts though for one month! Already on the ferry and everything, true northwest dude. :)