Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love is in the Air

Since I'm not working for the rest of the school year, our budget is a lot tighter, so we talked about not doing anything for Valentine's Day this year. No dinner, no gift exchange, etc. But then I asked TJ if we could at least get a Papa Murphy heart shaped pizza and he started laughing and said, "I think we could do that!" Oh the little things that excite me. We actually enjoyed the pizza with my family.
My families tradition is the "Valentine's Fairy" where my Dad makes his famous big heart shaped oatmeal cookies and other little gifts and candy are given. The goodies are given when the Valentine fairy doorbell ditches! Sophia got to answer the door to see what she got:)
Kenton got stuff too!
Sophia checked out her goods a little closer.
Kenton's first Valentine's Day shirt thanks to my mom.
This girl adores her little brother!

No comments: