Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day. I love that TJ makes me feel special and tells me that he is so lucky that I am the mother of his kids (he tells me other days too). TJ and Sophia made me breakfast in bed and brought flowers with it too. We were late to church because of it, but it was worth it. They also surprised me with diamond stud earrings! I usually have an idea what my gifts are, but this time I was totally shocked...so shocked that I just can't wear them yet. I know that sounds crazy!


I feel extremely blessed to be a mom. I know what love feels like, but never knew how much I could love someone the second I saw them. It's a love that I would never exchange for anything. I love Sophia and Kenton so much and I'm learning that I am one protective mama, so don't mess with my kids, ha!


And of course, I can't forget my mom. I think I love being a mom so much because I have the greatest example of what a mom should be like.. a wonderful one! My mom is loving, involved in our lives, willing to help out with anything, and makes things fun! I owe my "mom" qualities to her! Mom...I love you! I also can't forget TJ's mom. I am also lucky to have her in my life. I especially like her jokes, hahaha (TJ will roll his eyes at the comment;).


No comments: