Monday, May 23, 2011

My Kids

Mr. Kenton is starting to get stronger...

He is enjoying sitting up...

He is also scooting and wiggling around...I have to be careful where I leave him laying now. I can't leave him on his bouncer chair without using the buckle. He moves quick too!
I can't get enough of brother and sister pictures...What's even cuter is that Sophia asks to hold him all the time and asks me to take a picture:)
Sister was playing cowgirl and included brother too...yee-haw!

I love my kids and love being their mom:)

2 comments:

Mike & Malynda said...

He is so stinking cute & getting so big! I love his hair! Can't wait to see them!!

Betsy B. said...

I LOVE the picture of him sliding off the bouncy chair. It cracked me up because that's so something my kids would have done.