Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Family, Four, and One Year Old Pictures

On Saturday we had our family pictures taken by the very talented Doranda. Sophia and Kenton both had colds, but I could not pass up the weather. It was beautiful and I love outside pictures! She took a lot, but here are some of my favorites...Enjoy!

















Kenton boy= 1 year old

I had to bring a ball because he is crazy about them!


This one cracked me up because he wouldn't hold the sign right in front of him. He either had it on his head or upside down...typical boy!

I know I'm his mama, but look at this boy...my heart melts for him!








Sophia = 4 years old!

She loved her picture taken. You can tell here that she's trying to not have squinty eyes, hehe.


B-E-A-UTIFUL!




Sophia strike a pose...She's a natural poser;)


What can I say...I am blessed to have a hot husband and 2 beautiful kids. I love them so much!

2 comments:

Betsy B. said...

I love the one where everyone is looking at Kenton. So cute!

Jenae said...

Very Cute Pictures!