Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

(I finally figured out how to use this new blogger to post, so I'm a little behind).
The day before Mother's Day, Sophia's preschool had a Mother's Day Tea. She was able to invite "Special Women in her Life." We kept it simple and she invited her grandma's, but Grandma Brown couldn't go. The day was beautiful so it was outside!
Here is Sophia with her teacher Ms. Shelby and friend Kendall
We were suppose to wear a fancy hat. Notice I'm a bah-hum-bug because I don't have one on. Sorry don't own any hats like that!
Here is the lovely food table in front of Sophia's preschool
2 years ago Sophia was scared and shy and didn't make it singing all the songs. She had to come sit down with me. Last year we weren't there because I was on maternity leave and this year she was completely confident. She was excited, sang loud, and did all the actions to go with the songs. It's amazing what a couple years will do!
That's right, Sophia shook her hips the best and got the lowest to the ground.
L-is for the way you LOOK at me O-is for the only ONE I see....
After their lovely songs, Sophia passed out all the presents she made . She painted a pot with a flower. I love this girl! I just realized Kenton wasn't in the picture. He painted stuff too, but was busy walking around:)
She made a necklace for her "Nama"
After presents came food! Her best buddy is sitting next to her. Jackson is going to Kindergarten next year, so it's going to be a sad day. She has made some good friends at preschool!

No comments: