Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mother's Day!

I had a nice Mother's Day, but first I'm going to talk about my mom:  How do I put in to words how much my Mom means to me. She is my best friend and is the perfect mom for me. She has taught me so much and has showed me what it takes to be a good mom. I am grateful for her in my life and am grateful that my kids get her as a grandma. I love you mom!
Yup, even at 29 I love to sit on her lap!!!


In the afternoon we went over to TJ's Grandparents house for a nice BBQ, then headed to my parents house for  dinner. 
This was one of the best gifts I got...A nap with my sweet boy while TJ and my Dad made dinner. 
We had a yummy dinner...steak, corn on the cob, potatoe bar, caesar salad and more. Kenton did not want his corn cut off the cob. He wanted to eat it like everyone else and ate a full one!
I wanted some pictures with my kids.We ended up not being very serious, but had fun!
Being a mom is such a blessing! My kids are my number one and so important to me. I feel honored that I was chosen to be their mom and teach them as they teach me. I am definitely not perfect and have good and bad days, but each day is worth it:) LOVE YOU MY SOPHIA and KENTON BOY!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You do have a great Mom! She's a good Sister too!