Monday, August 27, 2012

Dentist

Sophia visited the "Kids Dentistry" for the first time and man can I say I wish I had a dentist like this as a kid. Talk about fun! 
A little video game action in the waiting room
Nemo needed his teeth clean too!
Yes that's right, she's watching a movie on the ceiling and did it in style with hot pink sunglasses.
She was a pro at the cleaning, but not a fan of the x-rays. Who is? I always gag when I get them done, so I felt bad for her. She got a little teary eyed and made sure I was in sight during the process. Unfortunately she had 1 small cavity. Man I felt like such a bad mom when the dentist told me...SHOOT! Our next step is to be better at flossing. I've got to get some of those fancy and way easier flossers!  On Wednesday she gets some happy gas to get that cavity taken care of. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: