Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kenton's Family Party

We were pretty low key for Kenton's birthday this year. We celebrated the January birthdays with my family a couple weeks ago, so we did cake and ice cream with the Brown side on Saturday to celebrate Kenton. The theme was,
"CHOO, CHOO! KENTON'S TWO!"
 I'm not a huge fan of character stuff, but for parties I guess it's okay!Thomas followed the theme:)
 Kenton was very aware that that was his cake. He had to check it out multiple times.
 I had a more fancy idea for his cake, but time did not allow it, so this is what he got (not too bad).  I used Kit-Kats as the train tracks, graham crackers as the dirt and got a Lego Thomas the train on sale! Kenton was happy he got a train out of the deal!
 TJ worked on putting together a train track to play with during his party.
 And here is is...
Again it was nothing too wild, but it was nice to spend some time with the Brown's while celebrating Kenton!

2 comments:

NS said...

I have four month old twins and my son was just diagnosed with nystagmus. I got to your blog from google and I would like to ask you a few questions via email about your experience. My email address is nscouras@gmail.com. I would appreciate it if you would send me yours.

Nicole

Jenae said...

You throw the best birthday parties. So cute!