Saturday, February 16, 2013

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...

Sophia woke up on Valentine's Day saying, "Mom, 0 more wake-ups till Valentine's Day!" I absolutely love how she gets excited about things like me:)! They woke up to a "heart attacked" door with reasons why we love them.

 After school we went over to my parents house for heart shaped pizza and the Valentine's Fairy. Doorbell ditch #1 was for the Brown family!!!! This is my favorite thing!
 And my other favorite thing is my Dad's famous heart shaped oatmeal cookie. They are seriously the best!!! 
 My Dad has been in to getting everybody balloons as part as the Valentine Fairy. Look at all the different ones.
 We finally made it home and Sophia and Kenton had a surprise from us on their pillows.
 TJ and I decided not to do anything because we were going to throw a Valentine's party the day after, but he and the kids surprised me with a pedicure and manicure. I told him that that wasn't fair because I didn't do anything for him because of what we had talked about and he said it wasn't from him, it was from all of them...what a sneak, but I'm not gonna lie that I loved it and it made me feel special, especially the card they gave me:)!

No comments: