Thursday, July 11, 2013

My boy is growing up!

Look at this boy! 
I was sitting back watching him the other day and just had one of those moments where I turned sappy mom. I cannot believe how big he is getting and unbaby-like he is. He has made so much growth in the past 2 months. This makes me sad and excited at the same time. My heartfelt sappy moment inspired this post. I just wanted to post and document some of the little things I don't want to forget about this stage of his life.
1. Everything is, "Me do!"
2. He has to have the same as sister (no matter what!)
3. He has always called Sophia "yah, yah" (don't know where that came from), but now it's "Fia (the last part of her name)!"
4.When you ask him what his name is, he says, "Tenton"
5. He is going through a phase where he calls his daddy, "TJ"
6. This is not a proud one, but says, "dang-it" or "what heck" (for what the heck). I know a 2 yr old shouldn't be saying this but it makes me belly laugh inside when he says it.
7. He has no binky anymore.
8. He climbs out of his crib, but says he doesn't want a big boy bed (this will happen this summer whether he likes it or not)
9. He says SOOO much more (too many words to write)
10. He counts to 12.
11. He says his ABC's but his favorite letters are "A, B, C, D, E, F, G" (and will yell them)
12. He sings in the car and has an opinion of what he wants to listen to.
13. He has a temper, but is a sweetheart at the same time.
14. He thinks he doesn't need naps.
15. He gives great hugs and kisses.
16. My favorite is when he says, "Hi mommy!" or "wuv you mommy!"
17. He is officially the annoying little brother and tries to whack Sophia when he gets mad.
18. He opens all doors
19. Loves cars, trains, trucks, buses and will point them all out while we drive.
20. He is terrified of dogs up close (loves them from a very far distance).
21. Identifies people by their names.
22. Most of all he never misses a beat!
Of course there is more, but I will stop...I truly love this guy!

No comments: