Sunday, July 7, 2013

Water Babies

I am L-O-V-I-N-G this weather! My kids were true water babies this week!
We took full advantage of the nice sunny warm weather. On Monday we went
swimming at my parents pool with cousins Ella, Ethan, and Nolan. 
On Tuesday we went to Point No Point (1 of my favorite summer spots!) with some friends from church. The water was pretty cold, but the kids got in it a little. This is where I got my first sunburn of the summer. 
 On Wednesday my friend invited us out to her in-laws lake house on Tiger lake. The lake was absolutely divine! The water was so warm and we enjoyed swimming and floating. So relaxing. We brought Mollie with us to swim with Sophia and they had a blast.
This is one of my new favorite pictures of Kenton. Gosh he makes my heart melt:)
My friend brought this little fish boat for her son, but he didn't like it that much, but Kenton sure did!

 Awwww warm weather...please hang around all summer long! 

No comments: