Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Sophia started off so nice coloring her egg...but then...
Angry Sophia came out...All she wanted to do was play in the cups with colored dye. Could you imagine that flying everywhere...I took it away...what a mean mom! So, her first egg dying experience lasted about 4 minutes. Off to bed for a nap she went after this.
TA-DA!!! I think TJ had fun putting his egg in all the colors to see what new color he could make.
Add Image Pretty girl! Grandma Brown bought this dress for her awhile ago, so we decided to use it as her Easter dress. It has 1 layer of twill under it and she would not let me put the dress over her head. She was batting at it and I was laughing hysterically. So through the legs we went. She liked it once it was on and did a little dance to show off.

This was my attempt to take a family picture.

Then I got smart and asked my cousin to take it for us...much better


We must have been good because the Easter bunny left us some treats. Did you know that I am famous??? There is a kids book with my name. The title is "This Bunny Belongs to Emily Brown!" It's pretty cute.

The Uffens tradition is for all the kids to meet at the end of the hallway for a picture. Then we all RUUUNNNN down the hallway to see what the Easter Bunny brought us (we do the same at Christmas). I don't know if it's because I'm the youngest in my family, but I'm still all over the hallway tradition...RRRUUUNNN, I was knocking down all the kids...haha..so j/k! So here is the hallway picture for this year (the "big" kids got out of it), but we were missing Ethan and Nolan!
After we did Easter brunch with the Uffens family, we went over to TJ's Nana's house to visit with his family. We love Nana!!!
We ended our day back at my parent's house for dinner and then rolled all the way home...

1 comment:

Calley said...

She looks gorgeous! And I'm sorry to say that her one big temper tantrum cracked me up. That girl!
I wish I could've seen you this past weekend, but Easter's always cra-z. I DID however get bangs! I'm so hip hop. But maybe I'll see you on Saturday? In a bittersweet sort of way?