Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hey Batter ,Batter

This picture was at the end of my blog but I accidentally deleted it. Does anyone know a trick to insert photos in a specific spot? Ahh that frustrates me! Anyway picture this picture at the end...
We spent our weekend watching TJ's brother, Caleb play baseball for UW. We wore our purple and Husky gear to show our UW pride (expect I forgot to take a picture of all of us in our shirts...Sophia was adorable)! Sophia loves the ferry boat rides and can spot the car racing games from miles away. Look at her style. Miss pimpsta driving...
The fun continued on the ferry when TJ fed our left over french fries to the seagulls. All the kids around thought that was great!

And Sophia even wanted to try it, which totally shocked me. The seagull swooped in so fast that I couldn't get a picture of her holding the fry. After she realized what happened, she ran to me and started crying, hahaha! I was proud of her for at least trying it.

Sophia is quite proud of her Uncle Caleb and cheered him on.

We actually got to wear our sunglasses for part of the game. She is starting a new fad...glasses upside anyone? She ALWAYS puts them on like this and says she's a "cool" girl!

After a long weekend and in the 7th inning, Sophia fell asleep to the sweet sound of baseball (which by the way is SOOO not like her). She fell asleep on my lap sitting up, with her sunglasses still on, but I made her more comfortable. I think my right arm got stronger for it! And TJ caught me a free shirt (thank you size M) that Sophia sported as her blanket!

She woke up just in time to say bye to her Uncle Caleb. UW lost against Fresno, but we had a good time! (Go back to the top picture...ha!)

3 comments:

KariMarie said...

Sophia is too cute! (and the pictures you can cut and paste them where you want) I need to take Leighton to some games. Baseball, basketball, you name it....

cindy said...

We see Sophia at church every week, but how did she suddenly get so big? She's growing up so fast, look at her cute hair! You can move the pictures to exactly where you want them when you use the edit html thing on blogger (cut and paste). I love the seagull picture. :)

The Frandsens said...

What a fun day! She is getting so big, and cute as ever