Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I always have to make something or do something corny for TJ on Valentine's Day. We were keeping it quite simple because V-day was on a Sunday, but I still wanted to surprise him with something. So I taped this to our bedroom door (he got home late Saturday night to find it)...
Good ol' Post-Its! We have a large blank wall that we haven't done anything with in our bedroom, so I wrote things I love about him on all the post-it notes. Everything from having a nice butt, to being a fun daddy!
We also did the Valentine's Fairy with my family on Sunday. The fairy doorbell ditches and leaves V-day goodies on the porch with my dad's famous and oh so delicious heart shaped oatmeal cookies! Boy do I love traditions:)!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I LOVE how you Uffens' always make holidays so special. You guys have a tradition for everything I think and they're always fun. I love the post-its. Way cute idea.

Gaidelis-Langer Family said...

Great idea...I may have to use that one next year! ;)