Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will You Be My Valentine?

Sophia is having a Valentine's Day party at her school tomorrow. I wanted Sophia to be a part of making her Valentines and since she can't write she colored over all 16 cards. She also helped put the candy fish in the bags. It's so much fun having her get into holidays. It's also been "wear what you love week" at her school and her teacher said to let them be unique and creative. Every day I have asked Sophia what she loved to wear and she always said, "Jammies," so she has worn jammies to school all week. I am totally jealous!
Here are her Valentines: Simple, but cute!
Sophia's teacher, Ms. Shelby is trying really hard to eat healthy and has been staying away from sweets, so we decided to give her a healthy Valentine!

1 comment:

Calley said...

Leave it to you to come up with such creative Valentines :) Those are so cute. And you're so patient...I tried having Summer write her name on all her Valentines (all 24!) but after an hour and only 7 done, I pushed her aside and finished the rest :) Cute cute cards!