Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Day

We had an early Easter morning. Sophia had a lovely cough all night so she ended up sleeping with us (which is usually a big no, no for me)! About 6:30 she started coughing so hard that she made herself throw-up all over our bed, so then she went straight to a bath. We made it down stairs to see if the Easter bunny ate Sophia's carrots, hid her eggs, and left her anything. Sure enough he did all those things!
She loved the Easter egg hunt and got to do 3 of them. One at our house, one at my parent's house, and one at TJ's Nana's. She found one!
Found another one!
We still had time to kill before breakfast and conference, so we opened up her pizza play-dough set and had some fun. Can I tell you that I love play-doh too?!
We blew-up the air mattress, watched conference, went to my parent's house for the tradition Easter baskets, egg hunt, and yummy bunny buns. Then, we made our way to Nana's house and visited with TJ's family. Finally, we went back to my parent's for dinner and strawberry pie! Does anyone else think we need a school day off after Easter? I sure do!
Today Sophia asked if the Easter bunny could come again tomorrow! I guess she had fun :)

No comments: