Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Sophia had her "WOMEN THAT WE LOVE" Tea on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day so it was set-up outside!
The Preschoolers practiced a little play and sang lots of songs. Sophia was excited to be the "Purple Poppy" all week, but when it came time for it, she was not to sure. And 5 minutes later the hand went up, then she slowly walked away from the group to sit with me. Later she tried it again sitting on one of her teacher's lap. By the way, this would have been me at her age, better yet I wouldn't of even got up there!
Sophia's guests included Grandma Brown, Nana, and GG. Yup, she's still clingy. I think she knew it was Mother's Day, haha! She was like this ALL weekend:)
Sophia worked hard on presents...She made GG a bead necklace and card and Nana got a picture of Sophia in a picture frame.
And Grandma Brown got a painted pot. What a masterpiece! Although Sophia was not the star of the show, I knew she knew the songs and I was glad to be with her and other wonderful women!!!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

So sweet!! Love that lil shy look with her hand over her face. A girl after my own heart ;) And totally what Darby would have done, too!