Friday, April 8, 2011

SWIM LESSONS

Sophia is in swim lessons! She has them twice a week for a half hour. We talked a lot about it so she knew what to expect, but I got a little worried when there was a boy screaming in her class. I was thinking, "GET THAT FREAKIN' BOY OUT OF THERE!" I didn't want Sophia to get nervous because of him. She had a nervous face for a couple minutes, but she pulled through...PHEW. She did everything her teacher asked! TJ and I were so proud. He turned to me and said, "This is why I'm a parent..for moments like these!"

BUBBLE TIME FLOATING ON HER BACK
SHE DID IT! Proud and cold girl after her lessons. Lesson #2 she went under the water and handled it good. She has been on a swim high all week. She woke up this morning asking if she had swim lessons. I told her no and she was bummed. I think we have a fish in the making...THAT'S MY GIRL!

P.S. We got her a "Speedo" swim suit and a towel robe to get her excited too. I think it worked.

No comments: