Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to School

Hmmmm...where to start? Tomorrow is my first teacher contract day and my students come on Wednesday. I have a lot of mixed emotions. First I will say that I'm grateful! I'm grateful that I have an amazing job, teaching the most amazing kids and I'm grateful that I get to be a mom. But I would be lying if I said everything is just "peachy." Having 7 months off with my kids has been an unbelievable memory and experience (so to all the stay at home moms, don't take it for granted). 7 months sounds like so long, but it wasn't. TJ and I keep saying that it feels like yesterday that I had Kenton. But I guess with time going by so fast, it will be next summer before I know it right?! I've decided that if I could have Sophia and Kenton with me in my classroom, I would be one happy girl. It would be the best of both worlds! I planned it all out. Kenton can be in the baby carrier and Sophia can be my helper. I'll just have to inform my boss of that plan, ha! I know that once we get in a routine, I will be fine. I know that Sophia and Kenton are in a good place, but it's still a big deal letting someone else care for them other than me. It's almost 11:00pm and I know I should be going to bed, but I think I'm stalling because I know my alarm clock is going to wake me up. I don't know if I'm ready for this, but ready or not right?! Positive thoughts! Once my students walk into the room, they will make it all worth it because kids have that special spirit about them! So, I guess I am a lucky girl because I love teaching and I love being a mom!

3 comments:

Christine said...

You are amazing Em and can do the hard things with the Lord. You do have a gift with children. Love you guys and your precious little ones. Hugs... Upward and Onward

Tiffani said...

You are one amazing girl Ms. Emily. I know that you are best teacher and I speak for all of the kids' parents that you teach - THANK YOU for taking time out of your life to help others learn. Our world is lucky to have people like you. And Kenton and Sophia are very blessed to have you as their mama. Love ya.

mid said...

https://www.kopiahputih.com/2018/11/usaha-rumahan-dengan-modal-murah-meriah.html