Tuesday, October 11, 2011

8 MONTHS

My Kenton boy is 8 months old now! He is totally starting in a new stage and baby stage is going away way too fast. Last weekend we put the swing, floor play mat, and bumbo seat away and got out the standing play table. I don't know if I'm so emotional about all these changes because he's my baby or what, but I am full of different emotion...I'm excited and sad all at the same time. Seriously, look at him....man... he's got me hooked!

September was a crazy month for me and my family, so I didn't take as many pictures, but here is a list and a couple pictures of things he did during his 7 month!

Kenton started:

- saying his b, d sounds, especially dada

- crying when he has to get out of his bath

- going to Ms. Shelby

- eating snacks (the Mum-mum rice cracker)

- scooting around on the floor

And he got his top 2 teeth. I forgot how big the top teeth are! (Sorry this is a creepy picture...Sophia had to help me, haha)

1 comment:

KariMarie said...

Handsome little man! And I like your "high chair". WE have the exact one we used for Leighton and used it for Audrey and it's still in good shape for visitors. :)