Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We had to take advantage of the nice sunny weather and go to the pumpkin patch. We didn't make it over the weekend, so we decided to go on Monday. It wasn't the most exciting pumpkin patch I've been too, but it was just right with the time we had. Plus Sophia gets to go to another one with her preschool:)

I think this is the cutest farmer I've ever seen...

And sunflowers...
Sophia was our leader through the corn maze and we searched for letters for the code. As we continued to walk Sophia would say, "ohhhhh this is getting spookier!"


This was Kenton's first pumpkin patch. He loved sitting with the pumpkins and patting them.

Averie (cousin) wanted in on the fun too. Aren't they cute?!



It's something about holiday stuff and memories made that make me love my family that much more!


No comments: