Tuesday, August 30, 2011

7 Months Old

This was seriously the fastest month ever!

Kenton is doing new things every day and it has been so fun watching his personality grow too. Here is a list of new things he does:

- Sits up by himself

- Eats all veggies, except for peas

- Eats the fruits so far

- Plays bashful

- Babbles with new sounds

- Starting to wave "hi"

- Thinks he should hold anything I am holding

Kenton is now 7 months old!

Enjoy his 6 month pictures taken by the very talented Doranda. This is just a taste of them...thought putting all 50 would be a little excessive, but seriously they are so cute. She really captured his looks!



I had to get a picture with him because he is a TOTAL mamma's boy right now:)



Check out his teefers!









These 2 love each other:)


Sophia wanted some pictures taken of herself too. What a natural:)


I've decided I need to put a slide show of the pictures on my computer at school to keep me happy!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

SUCH great pictures and such great kiddos!!!