Monday, August 8, 2011

Haircut

Sophia has had one other haircut, but after time and weeks of swim lessons, her hair needed a good trim. If you know TJ he is a little (I mean a lot) crazy when it comes to Sophia's hair. He loves it long! Her last haircut he had to go with me just to make sure only 1cm got cut off. This time the appointment was scheduled while TJ was at work. He REALLY didn't want her haircut. Me and many others kept telling him that it's healthy to cut girls hair, yadda yadda and he would literally throw a fit and whine like a baby. I told him that I was going to have 2 inches cut off and that's all. I guess he didn't trust me because guess who showed up at his lunch break? Yup...TJ!

Last time she was too scared to use the sink to get her haircut, but not this time!


2 inches and a little shaping later...ONE PRETTY GIRL!

Doesn't she look so grown up!

3 comments:

KariMarie said...

Beautiful girl! I don't have to convince Dave to get Audrey's hair cut....I have to convince Audrey that it is healthy to get a hair TRIM. She has never had a cut before and I am not sure how to do it. haha

The Frandsens said...

That is so funny TJ was so concerned....and she does look so grown up and beautiful!

Shawna said...

She is so beautiful and grown up!! Love it! And how funny is TJ?! haha!