Sunday, November 3, 2013

First Day of School

Wednesday, September 4th was the first day of school for me, but Sophia didn't have her 1st day until Friday. I am teaching 1st grade this year and I love my class and Miss Sophia is in KINDERGARTEN!  It's still crazy to say that...I can't believe it and what's even better is that we are at the same school! I get to peak in on her and it makes me feel comforted knowing she is near me:) It's also the first day our school has all day Kindergarten which worked out perfect for us:).
The teacher's 1st day outfit. My mom has taken a 1st day picture since I was born and I've kept it up since I'm the teacher now!
TA-DA!
She picked out her outfit. She put all her new clothes out and then made piles into maybe, yes, or no. Then she went back to the yes pile and picked accordingly. She wanted to wear her brown boots, but they ended up being too small. Guess she grew over the summer!
 TJ took the morning off on her first day to bring her to school. Of course I made them stop by my class first so I could see her!
I told her to have a great day and that I loved her!
 There she goes...Her first day with Mrs. Janke. Mrs. Janke was my student teacher last year, so that's a fun story to tell. I told her not to feel pressured, haha! Here is the first of many more years to come. So far she is loving it, is in the top of her class, and has been nominated for the "Leader of the Pack" for being Proactive by her teacher and the P.E. teacher. Yay! I hope all that continues. 

No comments: