Sunday, November 3, 2013

Start to November

 I'm doing the thankful a day posts on Facebook, which is cheesy but also helps me be reflective at the same time and then got to thinking that my kids need to be thinking of this as well to make Thanksgiving a little more meaningful and help them think of all they have and be grateful for it. Sophia and I made the thankful tree and everyday we will put up a leaf that tells what we are thankful for. Sophia is excited about it and Kenton can't wait to pull a leaf off and do another one tomorrow!
Um, and can I say I'm trying to contain myself of my excitement of things to come...I'm trying to keep myself calm, but tonight the kids and I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas movie while TJ was at a church meeting and I am watching a cheesy Hallmark Christmas movie as I'm typing...EEEKKK!!!! So exciting...I'm trying to hold off on Christmas music, but we will see how long that lasts! Love this time of year, especially the spirit it puts me in and family time:)

No comments: