Sunday, November 3, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Sophia wanted to be a cheerleader this year. I was thinking to myself.."You better enjoy it now because you'll be too tall when you're older, unless you want to be a base and that's no fun, ha!" Anyway, because she was the cheerleader, it would only make sense to have the football player. Kenton doesn't have an opinion yet so he was okay with it.

 We did trunk or treat with our church which is perfect for the kids because it works nicely with their stamina and they still get lots of candy. Kenton had to practice with daddy first.
 After, we went trick or treating at Grandpa and Grandma Uffens house and they got more little treats and trinkets. 

 The dumping out of candy is a must. Sophia remembered doing this last year, so she kept asking, "Are we going to go to grandma's to dump out our candy?"

 This was my favorite because Kenton just dived bombed into his candy! True boy style!
And then Sophia nicely organized hers. 
 This was her final product.
 We actually had an earlier night which was fine by me because I started to feel achy and really tired (2 days later I found out I had strep throat). 
Happy Halloween to all! Bring on November fun next:)

No comments: