Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Deck the House With Christmas Decorations!

I absolutely love decorating for Christmas. The Christmas music blares loudly, the house becomes a mess while doing so, but I am happy the whole time. And with the kids getting into it, I got lots of help (sometimes too much, ha!). 
Sophia decorated her own little tree. Notice she starts off precise.
Kenton also took his job very seriously, but his stamina is not as high as his sisters. He put a couple ornaments on and that was enough for him.
They worked together to set up the Little People Nativity
 Do you remember what Sophia's tree looked like at the beginning? Well, as I was decorating, I would put things out and then go look for them and they would be missing. I found my culprit! Sophia was taking decorations that she found and putting them on her tree. I cracked up when I saw it. Isn't it beautiful? 

No comments: