Saturday, March 21, 2009

And the flu epidemic continues...

We went to get Sophia up this morning and SURPRISE...throw up in her bed. It was in her hair and smelled horrible. Once again...the joys of motherhood. Off to the bath we ran. She has been fine the rest of the day..phew! But then my mom called and said that my sister woke up at 4am and got sick too. That is 9 people I know that caught this gross flu! No More!
Grandpa Brown got us a treat for Emerald Smoothie and Sophia loved it. At first we took turns taking drinks, but then Sophia took over. She kept calling it her "waler" (water).
Here I am trying to get a sip (sorry for the creepy picture, but I was the one taking it).
Because we've been cooped up for 2 days (I'm starting to go crazy) and with TJ gone for the day, we were getting bored. So, Sophia and I started decorating for Easter a little early. Here Sophia is practicing for the egg hunt with a basket that Grandma Brown found. It's just her size.
And here's our new Easter decoration that TJ bought. An egg Ferris wheel! Isn't it cute?! Sophia loaded it up with eggs.

Good job Sophia!

1 comment:

Calley said...

Ech, the flu is theee worst! I'm glad you guys are (sort of) getting over it. And hey, I'm all about the early decorations!
And thanks again for chatting with me today. I think maybe I'm going to be brave?! I'll let you know when I know!