Friday, March 20, 2009

EWWW!

Check out that snot bubble...the joys of motherhood.
We have been surrounded by sickness the past week. Sophia started off with a cold and TJ got the flu last weekend. His mom and nephew got it too, but it didn't stop there...
About mid-week, TJ's dad got the bug, then I got a call from my sister-n-law saying that Sophia threw up and was having diarrhea (sorry too much info). I took a sick day on Wednesday to be with her and took her to the doctors. Thank goodness she only lost her cookies once and never had a fever, but still has diarrhea. The doctor said that she just caught the nasty virus going around. Then, our other nephew and sister-n-law caught it.
I went to work on Thursday thinking that I've escaped the germ, but started to get a stomach ache. I had to run out of my class and have an appointment with the garbage can. First graders are so caring! So...I stayed home today and did lots of cuddling with Sophia. Sophia definitely enjoyed me being home because the saying of the day from Sophia was, "UP PLEASE". How do you say no to such manners:)

No comments: