Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Every Valentine's Day (this was the night before), the Valentine's Fairy (my parents) come and doorbell ditch on the front porch. My dad makes huge heart shaped oatmeal cookies and places them on a plate with candy and everyone also gets a little present. Sophia got a puzzle and TJ and I got a huge present with tickets to the LION KING with my family!!!

Here is Sophia sporting her Valentine's Day outfit.
We brought Sophia to Seattle with us to trade her to TJ's parent's so we could go to the show and dinner with out a little one. P.S. Very strange not to have her with us.

Okay, someone isn't very mature?? We went to PF Changs for dinner with my family and family friends (ahem..someone missed out!) I am so glad that we made reservations because for a party of 2 was already an hour wait at 5:30pm. YUMMY LETTUCE WRAPS!
LION KING!!! It's absolutely incredible! I've seen it before and was in ahhh then and was in ahhh again. I was very excited for TJ to see it and he totally loved it and wants to see more shows.

This was right before I got yelled at for taking a picture inside the theater. Obviously I don't have theater etiquette..Plus the lady was super crabby!

Here is Sophia the next day enjoying Grandpa's heart shaped oatmeal cookie! She now loves the word.."cookie!"

1 comment:

Calley said...

I know, I KNOW! Rub it in, I missed out! If my husband wasn't so anti-arts I would've been all over that. And then my mom Indian gave the tickets to Tyler and Kelsey. So there, that's two people you can blame for me not being there! Glad you had fun though :)
PS-- I am sending you a huge mammoth phone call tonight. You've been warned!