Monday, March 2, 2009

Our Baby is 1 (okay like 2 months ago)

We had a "Winter Wonderland" themed birthday party for Sophia. Because our families are huge we had her party at TJ's parents church. It was in the new gym and was a perfect set-up with a kitchen and everything. We at pizza and had little crafts for the older kids. All Sophia cared about was walking around and playing with the balloons. On her actual birthday party she blew out her own candles (talent, I know!) But at her birthday party she got stage fright and played shy, so her cousins helped her. Her party was right during nap time, but we all pulled through and had a fun time celebrating Ms. Sophia!!!

Make a wish...
I got her to stop playing with the balloons and kinda look at me for a picture.
Yes, I made those snowman cupcakes (that's as fancy as I go, ha!)
To go along with the winter wonderland theme
Nothing like homemade signs...

1 comment:

Shawna said...

She's baaaaack! (Finally!) I love it lady! What a stellar Mama you are, seriously. I love her birthday party!! So fun. I wish I had a HUGE family like you and TJ. Darby needs more baby friends to play with at my family get togethers. We should get together for a baby date and let our 1 yr olds (eeeeek!) play!
Glad to have you back in blog-o-land! I was starting to go a little crazy without you... ;)