Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
We had a very nice Christmas day! It all started with me at 3:30am. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, I was so excited! I have always been a lover of Christmas, but having a child makes it even better!!! I laid in bed and finally got up about 6:30am and woke up TJ too (haha). We woke Sophia up about 7:15am to see what Santa brought her. When Sophia saw the plate she left for Santa she said, "Santa ate my cookie all gone." "Drank my milk too!" Santa sure was hungry!
Sophia was good this year, so Santa brought her all this stuff.
Sophia LOVES this marble set. She has a similar one at preschool, so I knew it would be a hit. It took "Santa" about an hour to put it together and there are even more pieces. You can build a bigger one than this, but this track it good for now.
Whenever I would ask Sophia what she wanted to get Daddy for Christmas she would say, "motorcycle." Little does she know he would love a real one, but Sophia picked out this one for him instead! TJ's main present was his truck he got last month and we got him accessories for it (including a license plate cover that reads, "1968 THE BEAST", jumper cables, garbage bag, etc). TJ TOTALLY surprised me with a new road bike..watch out triathlons...I'm in business now:) (I forgot to add the picture).
They both got gummy bears in their stocking. When we asked what she thought Santa would bring her or what she thought was wrapped under the tree she would either say, "candy" or "gumballs".
After we were done with Christmas morning at our house. We headed over to my parents house for another Christmas morning. Christmas morning is the best there. All the kids and adults pile up on my parents bed and then make it down the hallway while my dad gets all the cameras ready. After many pictures, my dad says, "On your mark, get set, go....!!!" We all run down the hallway to see what Santa brought us!



Sophia has been wanting her own scooter! Love Radio Flyer! Thanks mom and dad!


















YAH! A baby doll stroller:) Graco even makes little ones! She is quite the good mama these days.













After looking at our Santa gifts we had our traditional cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, sausage breakfast we opened presents for the family. My Aunt Sarah got her this hat...isn't it adorable! Around 12:30pm we went over to TJ's brother's house to do Christmas with TJ's Dads side. We got to visit with Nana, Aunts, Uncle, and cousins. We enjoyed Nana's special and delicious fried chicken! After being with them for a few hours, we headed back over to my parent's house to enjoy dinner, games, and dessert with them. It was a busy day, with no nap for Sophia, but it was all well worth it. We are truly blessed and spoiled!!!!

No comments: