Saturday, July 17, 2010

10 Year High School Reunion

I just still can't believe it has been 10 years since TJ and I graduated from Olympic High School. I don't feel that old! We debated on whether or not to go to our reunion, but decided to go anyway (not super excited), but still went. Just think we started dating our senior year and still going strong...don't we look good?!
And here's the other reason we decided to go...Kimberly Ann. We decided together to just give it a go.
We all road together...Mark (Kim's boyfriend), Kim, Me, and TJ.

We ended up having a good time chatting with old friends. It was nothing too exciting, but we can say we went. I just wish more people were there. I could think of at least 20 more people I would have loved to see!

3 comments:

The Frandsens said...

How fun! Good for you for going. And yes, you guys do look good!

Shawna said...

You all look awesome! Way to go on going ;) You're cooler than me!!

Mama Megs said...

I can't believe that you went-I'm too much of a whimp to be seen by everyone. "No, I did NOT get knocked up and now have 3 kids..." I can just see the questions! And yes, you do look amazing! Way to go!