Friday, July 16, 2010

4th of July

I'm still trying to catch up on my blog...
4th of July, Okay well this is the 3rd...We did our annual fireworks in Poulsbo.
TJ's brother and his family met us there (that's not all of them)...
And so did my Kimberly Ann! She got her baby fix holding Quincy all night and Hollie loved it too:)!
Now moving on to the actual 4th of July...After going to a BBQ at a friends house, we headed over to my parents house where TJ did the lighting of the fireworks. Christine bought this firework, which turned into real excitement. It held up to its name!
The first shot was pretty and went up in the sky. The second shot knocked the whole thing under and shot under my parents car. The third shot came flying at us, but directly at my sister. All of a sudden my dad yelled, "Get up and run!" Meanwhile TJ runs up to the firework container and kicks in down the driveway and away from us. Thank goodness Tracy had a blanket on her lap because the third shot exploded on her. She didn't feel anything, but her blanket did!
We moved back after that excitement...Sophia liked the fireworks, but was a little concerned about her daddy the rest of the night. She kept calling for him and kept saying, "I'm okay!" What a sweet girl!

No comments: