Sunday, January 30, 2011

38 Weeks

FULL TERM BABY AND ANTSY AS EVER TO MEET OUR LITTLE GUY!!!




MY MIND HAS BEEN COMPLETELY ON THIS LITTLE GUY THE PAST WEEK:
"What's he going to look like?" (because I've had some pretty crazy dreams)
"Am I going to go into labor this time or have to be induced?"
"Is my water going to break while I'm teaching?"
"Is that a contraction?"
"Will today be the day?"
My due date is not until the 12th..2 weeks...yah, so I guess only time will tell! All I really hope for is a nice and healthy boy:)!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I was impressed yesterday how cute that belly of your is! Can't wait to see that baby boy!

Mike & Malynda said...

I can't wait!:). I also am wondering who he will look like. Part of me thinks he is going to look opposite of Sophia! Can't wait! And you look so cute!!

The Frandsens said...

You look great! We can't wait as well...I hope the time goes fast for you!!

Anonymous said...

So crazy how you posted this yesterday and now your lil' guy is here!!! Congrats!

-Kristine Reed