Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Boy Shower

After Christmas I was blessed to have a baby shower for our little guy with close friends and family. Malynda, my friend from way back and Christine threw the shower with food help from others. Can you guess the theme?????
BASEBALL!
(My mom made the lovely sign)
More cute decorations (and I didn't get a picture of the food, but it also had the baseball theme).
We got a video monitor:) TJ wanted one of these with Sophia, but didn't get one, so he's very excited. Sophia and TJ have already tested it out.
We also got spoiled with a lot of adorable boy clothes. My sister-n-law Hollie mentioned that everyone at my shower knew me and my style because I didn't get anything ugly and that is SO true. No Pooh Bear or character stuff...YYYYEEESSS!!! hahaha.
We also got the sit-n-stand stroller that Sophia had to test out every time we went to Target. Sophia rarely sits in the cart or her stroller the whole time when shopping so this will be a perfect ride for her. She has been taking spins around the house!
SIT...

and STAND...
I am very blessed to have such good friends and family! I feel very blessed and we are now ready for our baby boy to join us.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I'm so sad that I missed it. Christine and Myranda (and crew!) did such a great job. Can't wait to meet little Baby Brown!

cindy said...

I'm sad that I missed it too---those have to be the cutest decorations for a baby boy shower I've ever seen!

KariMarie said...

Congratulations again! Cute idea hanging the baseball outfits as decor. (shhhh, but I am totally with you and the pooh bear/character outfits as a no go.) LOL